Sunday, October 23, 2016

THLOG #1

  

GENRE??? What's that is the question that I asked myself. I was really lost because when I thought of that word first thing that came to mind was music. After my teacher Zack (Z Man) taught me that it was used not only for music but is used in our everyday lives I became a little more confused. After the 3rd week of him constantly repeating in depth what it actually was I became a little more comfortable with it. In my PB1 paper I wrote about a topic, for real I didn't go in to details of what it actually was. I was talking about the specific product and it wasn't even what the assignment was about.

 Z Man has many techniques and he always uses his nesting dolls so we can break it don't to the "Nitty Gritty" as he would say lol.  Zack also talks about genres and how its made up of all of these ingredients.

  Without him actually using these different techniques and actually explaining in so many different ways what a genre actually was and meant I would've been lost and my wp1 would have been incorrect.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, without him I wouldhave no idea how to red in ll these different ways.

    ReplyDelete