Sunday, October 23, 2016

PB1-B





PB1-B : The Holy Bible

         As most of us know the Bible has a lot of literary Genres. It is very detailed and helpful to people who use it as a guide to live a righteous life. The best way to read a Bible is like reading a regular books because it has a lot of good information how the earth and the heavens along with hell was created. Some people such as "non believers" of Christ would read this a lot differently as if its a bunch of lies because of what they already been taught or what they have grew up to know. Sometimes people can misinterpret what the passage is really saying because of the words, phrases, and descriptions. Another Genre when God speaks. The words are written in red while the rest of the words are written in black.

  •         

        Some people won't scan or skim through the Bible because one chapter leads to the next and if you read without going in order sometimes you can get lost in the text and would have to start all over. I can read this like a writer  and point out certain things that interest me and some that don't. I can also write things down so as I'm going along so that way  I can have a better understanding of what I just read. Reading like a writer is by choice just like they said on the website intothyword.org "that the Holy Spirit touched these servents of god who wrote the Bible to glorify his works".

       Reading the Bible rhetorically is by getting all the information you know is important and use that for your writing to point out key points . For example if I was to start writing down scriptures i would jot down the key points to the scriptures so that that way I would be a little familiar with what I wrote and it'll be easier for me to remember because it's in my own words.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment