Thursday, November 10, 2016

THLOG #2

Whooo !! This class is a tough class Z man ! I still had a lot of confusion with the Genre thing and for real its still is but I'm slowly getting it together , well I think I did lol. But no seriously I've been trying to understand the class and its starting to get a little easier because now our focus isn't on genres ! I feel like you tried so many methods and still it was confusing but you didn't give up on me you still gave me time after class to try to help me out with what I needed. I have learned new vocabulary words that I now use in my personal texting and writing . I have learned about analyzing things that pertain to the objective instead of going into another subject then losing my words because it just doesn't match what I need to write . Over the month of time I have been learning new ways to write as well . I have been reading a lot more so then that way I can challenge myself with more than what I though I was capable of .  Like I said on the first thlog the nesting dolls really made search for things I needed to see and look for instead of writing all out of  what the topic was about.


           

No comments:

Post a Comment